Registration Form : scroll to the bottom of page
MODEL/ DESIGNER/ EXHIBITOR ATTENDEES:
An official invitation letter will automatically be generated once you register for the show. During the registration process you will be prompted to provide your full contact information and country of origin’s information. Please fill out the registration form accurately. Your registration contact information must match exactly with the contact information and address that appears on your passport. Once you have completed your registration you will receive a confirmation email with a link where you will be able print your personalized invitation letter. The entire process is very easy and fast. Please note that an invitation letter is not decisive in determining whether or not the Visa will be issued. If you have further questions regarding this or any registration related issue –
please email: Ms. Victor VICTOR@international-fashionweek.com
August Show: August 12-15, 2019
INTERNATIONAL FASHION WEEK APPLICANT:
Official Invitation Letter Process
- All applicants will need to be in a Contract for Int’l Runway Shows or Model Competition with the required deposit to be eligible to request an invitation letter from IFW
- Eligible applicants can apply for visa with the IFW Sales Team in Orange County/Los Angeles or with our head quarter’s team at our main office in NY.
- The international Fashion Week Agent, in which you contracted your enrollment with for the Show, will assist you in applying for your invitation letter and also in preparing you for the visa interview, by informing you of what documents to bring along with you for the interview, the interview questions, and the how to follow the proper procedure for the interview.
- IFW Office – if you contracted directly with a IFW Business Development team
- ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE IN REVIEW BY IFW for 24 Hours minimum and all invitation letters will only be issued via IFW staff in either NY or Los Angeles if approved.
- Official letter can be emailed or mailed to company upon request.
- In support of the Visa application process and in order to authenticate our invitations, IFW also sends each U.S. Embassy NIV office a copy of our IFW Visa Letter and a ledger identifying each applicant. You must provide us the full address and location and city in which you are applying at prior to your meeting , if you do not provide us the information 4-weeks prior to your appointment we will not be able to assist you in this process
Note: International travelers who are seeking to travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program are now subject to enhanced security requirements. All eligible travelers who wish to travel under the Visa Waiver Program must apply for authorization using the ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) process.
Applications must be effected at least seventy two hours before travel and you must wait for approval. Forms and more information
Visa Information for Attendee and Exhibitor
The U.S. government requires residents of some countries to obtain a Visa before entering the U.S. Changes to the Visa application process have increased the length of time required to receive your Visa. The information below provides important links and details that help to make the process easier.
Important Updates for International Visitors
Visit US Department of Homeland Security
Helpful Hints in Applying for Your Visa
Visit the U.S. Department of State website to review changes to the visa process that may affect you.
- Apply for your visa as early as possible and at least 90 days prior to your departure date.
- A letter of invitation is required by the U.S. government in certain countries in order to obtain a VISA to the U.S. The attendees from these countries have to make an appointment with the U.S. Embassy or Consulate and present the letter of invitation to get their visa. Registration will only issue a letter of invitation once all credentials have been sent and the Buyer is approved for a pass.!
- Please visit the Visa Waiver Program to see if a letter of invitation will be required to obtain your visa to the United States. If so, please include a copy of the photo page of your passport when sending registration credentials.
- Check your passport expiration date to make sure it will be valid for at least six months from your date of travel.
- If you already have a visa, check the expiration date to make sure it will not expire before your trip.
U.S. Visa Links
- Non-immigrant Visa information web page. Learn about U.S. visa requirements, policies and procedures.
- S. Embassy/Consulate website. For specific instructions on applying for a visa from your country of origin, and to find the U.S. consulate or embassy in your country.
- Click hereto find the visa wait time for your country.
- Online Application: Use this electronic formto fill out your visa application. Before filling out the online application, you must visit the webpage for the U.S. embassy in your country to learn specifics of applying from your country.
- Click here for a complete listing of U.S. Visa Waiver Participants.